Friday 23 October 2020

CHAPTER 13. GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES (3) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 13. GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES

 

EXERCISE 3. Verb + gerund.

Directions: Complete the sentences in Column A by using a verb from Column B and your own words. Use the verbs in Column B only once.

Example: I often postpone + write

I often postpone writing thank you notes, and then I have to apologize for sending them late.

Column A

Column B

1

I often postpone ………

buy

listen

2

I enjoy ………

close

love

3

I'm considering ………

do

make

4

Would you mind ………

eat

open

5

I finished ………

exercise

play

6

I'll never stop ………

finish

take

7

Do you ever think about ………

give

teach

8

You should keep ………

go

try

9

. Sometimes I put off ………

help

visit

 

 

learn

watch

 

 

leave

√write

ANSWER KEY

YOUR OWN RESPONSES


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments