Monday 26 October 2020

APPENDIX 1 PHRASAL VERBS (7) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

APPENDIX 1

PHRASAL VERBS

 

GROUP B: PHRASAL VERBS (NONSEPARABLE)


EXERCISE 7. Phrasal verbs. (Group B)

Directions: Complete the sentences with particles.

 

1

When I raised my hand in class, the teacher called ____ on ____ me.

2

While I was walking down the street, I ran _________ an old friend.

3

Fred feels okay today. He got _________ his cold.

4

Last week I flew from Chicago to Miami. I got _________ the plane in Chicago. I got _________ the plane in Miami.

5

Sally took a taxi to the airport. She got _________ the taxi in front of her apartment building. She got _________ the taxi at the airport.

6

I take the bus to school every day. I get _________ the bus at the corner of First Street and Sunset Boulevard. I get _________ the bus just a block away from the classroom building.

7

Mr. Zabidi will look _________ renting a car for his weekend trip.

8

Where do snow leopards come _________?

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments