Monday 26 October 2020

CHAPTER 14. NOUN CLAUSES (27) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 14. NOUN CLAUSES

 

EXERCISE 37. Error analysis: noun clauses.

Directions: Correct the errors.

1

My friend knows where do I live.

2

1 don't know what is your e-mail address?

3

I think so that Mr. Lee is out of town.

4

Can you tell me that where Victor is living now?

5

1 asked my uncle what kind of movies does he like.

6

I think, that my English has improved a lot.

7

Is true that people are basically the same everywhere in the world.

8

A man came to my door last week. I don't know who is he.

9

I want to know does Pedro have a laptop computer.

10

They have no children, but their dog understands what do they say.

11

Sam and I talked about his classes. He told that he don't like his algebra class.

12

A woman came into the room and ask me Where is your brother?

13

I felt very relieved when the doctor said, you will be fine. It's nothing serious.

14

I can understand what do I read in the newspaper, but if someone speaks the same sentences to me, I can't understand what is he saying.

15

My mother asked me that: "When you will be home,,?

EXERCISE 38. Noun clauses and questions.

Directions: Do you agree or disagree with the given quote? What do you think about the role of technology in children's education? Discuss in groups or as a class. Write a summary of your views.

"Technology brings into the classroom new capabilities and possibilities in a child's learning environment. However, the most important factor in whether an educational setting is effective for a child is the teacher. The second most critical factor in a child's educational success is the child's home. Technology is far down the List of things that really make a difference, but it can make a difference."

-John Newsom, Director of Instructional Technology

Saratoga School District.

ANSWER KEY

EXERCISE 37


EXERCISE 38

(YOUR OWN RESPONSES)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments