Friday 23 October 2020

CHAPTER 12. ADJECTIVE CLAUSES (23) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 12. ADJECTIVE CLAUSES

 

EXERCISE 28. Error analysis: adjective clauses.

Directions: Correct the mistakes.

1

The book that I bought it at the bookstore was very expensive.

2

The woman was nice that I met yesterday.

3

The people which live next to me are friendly.

4

I met a woman who her husband is a famous lawyer.

5

Do you know the people who lives in that house?

6

The professor teaches Chemistry 101 is very good.

7

I wrote a thank-you note to the people who I visited their house on Thanksgiving Day.

8

The people who I met them at the party last night were interesting.

9

I enjoyed the music that we listened to it.

10

The man was very angry who's bicycle was stolen.

11

A clock is an instrument measures time.

12

The apple tree is producing h i t that we planted it last year.

13

Before I came here, I don't have the opportunity to speak to people who their native tongue is English.

14

One of the thing I need to get a new alarm clock.

15

The people who was waiting in line for tickets to the game they were happy and excited because their team had made it to the championship series.

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments