Sunday 25 October 2020

CHAPTER 14. NOUN CLAUSES (8) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 14. NOUN CLAUSES

 

EXERCISE 10. Noun clauses.

Directions: Change the questions to noun clauses.

1

Will it rain tomorrow? I wonder . . . if it will rain tomorrow.

2

What time is it? I wonder ………….

3

What is an amphibian? Do you know ………….

4

Is a frog an amphibian? Can you tell me ………….

5

What's on TV tonight? I wonder ………….

6

What is the speed of sound? Do you know ………….

7

Does sound travel faster than light? Do you know ………….

8

Are dogs colorblind? Do you know ………….

9

Why is the sky blue? Annie wants to know ………….

10

Do insects have ears? Annie also wants to know ………….

11

Have beings from outer space ever visited the earth?'

I wonder ………….

12

How do dolphins communicate with each other?

Do scientists know ………….

13

Can people communicate with dolphins?

I wonder ………….

 


ANSWER KEY


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments