Sunday 25 October 2020

CHAPTER 13. GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES (32) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 13. GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES

 

EXERCISE 37. Error analysis. (Chapter 13)

Directions: Correct the errors.

1

Do you enjoy to go (going) to the zoo?

2

I went to the store for getting some toothpaste.

3

Did you go to shopping yesterday?

4

I usually go to the cafeteria for to get a cup of coffee in the morning.

5

Bob needed to went downtown yesterday.

6

I cut the rope by a knife.

7

I thanked him for drive me to the airport.

8

Is difficult to learn a second language.

9

It is important getting an education.

10

Timmy isn't enough old too get married.

11

Do you want go to swimming tomorrow?

12

I went to the bank for cashing a check.

13

I was to sleepy to finish my homework last night.

14

Is easy this exercise to do.

15

Last night too tired no do my homework.

16

I've never gone to sailing, but I would like to.

17

Reading it is one of my hobby.

18

The man began to built a wall around his garden.

19

I like to travel because you learn too much about other countries and cultures.

20

Instead of settle down in one place, I'd like to travel around the world.

21

My grandmother likes to fishing.

22

Mary would like to has a big family.

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments