Sunday 25 October 2020

CHAPTER 13. GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES (29) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 13. GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES

 

EXERCISE 33. TOO and ENOUGH + Infinitive.

Directions: Complete the sentences by choosing from the words in italics. Use too or enough + an infinitive.

1

strong/lift

I'm not _______ strong enough to lift _______ a refrigerator.

2

weak/lift

Most people are _____ too weak to lift _____ a refrigerator without help.

3

busy/answer

I was __________________ the phone. I let it keep ringing until the caller gave up.

4

early/get

We got to the concert __________________ good seats.

5

full/hold

My suitcase is __________________ any more clothes.


6

large/hold

My suitcase isn't __________________ all the clothes I want to take on my trip.

7

big/get

Rex is into __________________ Bobo's doghouse.


8

big/hold

Julie's purse is __________________ her dog Pepper.


ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments