Wednesday 7 October 2020

CHAPTER 3. FUTURE TIME (11) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 3. FUTURE TIME

 

USING THE SIMPLE PRESENT TO EXPRESS FUTURE TIME


1

The concert __________________ at eight tonight.

A√

begins

B√

is beginning/ going to begin

2

I __________________ seafood pasta for dinner tonight.

A

make

B√

am making/am going to make

3

I __________________ to school tomorrow morning. I need the exercise.

A

walk

B

am walking/am going to walk

4

The bus __________________ at 8:15 tomorrow morning.

A

leaves

B

is leaving/ is going to leave

5

I __________________ the championship game on TV at Jim's house tomorrow.

A

watch

B

am watching/am going to watch

6

The game __________________ at one tomorrow afternoon.

A

starts

B

is starting/ is going to start

7

Alex's plane __________________ at 10:14 tomorrow morning.

A

arrives

B

is arriving/is going to arrive

8

I can't pick him up tomorrow, so he __________________ the airport bus into the city.

A

takes

B

is taking/ is going to take

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments