Friday 9 October 2020

CHAPTER 5. ASKING QUESTIONS (1) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

                     FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 5. ASKING QUESTIONS

.                                   

EXERCISE 1. Preview: asking questions. (Chapter 5)

Directions: This exercise previews some of the grammar in this chapter. Create questions that fit the given answers. Discuss question forms.

Example: No, I _________. I'm allergic to them.

QUESTION: Do you like cats?

ANSWER: No, I don't. I’m allergic to them.

1

Downtown

2

No, I ____________.

3

Seven-thirty.

4

Two hours.

5

Because I overslept.

6

This one, not that one.

7

Yes, she ____________.

8

Mine.

9

My cousin.

10

Five blocks.

11

Once a week.

12

Answering your question.

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments