Tuesday 6 October 2020

CHAPTER 3. FUTURE TIME (1) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 3. FUTURE TIME

EXERCISE 1. Preview: future time.

Directions: Use the given words to make sentences about the future. Work in pairs, in groups, or as a class.

Examples: I .. .around four this afternoon.

I'm going to go home around four this afternoon

you …………………… tomorrow?

Will you be in class tomorrow?

1

I _____________ this evening.

2

the teacher _____________ next week?

3

I _____________ probably _____________ later today.

4

what time _____________ you _____________ tomorrow morning?

5

you _____________ later this (morning/ afternoon/ evening)?

6

computers _____________ in the future.*

7

what. _____________ you  _____________ this weekend?

8

I may _____________ in a few days.

9

we _____________ after we finish this exercise

10

I _____________ before I _____________ tomorrow.


ANSWER KEY

YOUR OWN ANSWER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments