Tuesday 6 October 2020

CHAPTER 3. FUTURE TIME (7) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 3. FUTURE TIME

 

EXPRESSING THE FUTURE IN TIME CLAUSES AND IF-CLAUSES


EXERCISE 15. Future time clauses and IF-clauses.

Directions: Underline the time clauses and correct any errors in verb use.

 

1

Before I'm going to return to my country next year, I’m going to finish my graduate degree in computer science.

2

The boss will review your work after she will return from vacation next week.

3

I'll give you a call on my cell phone as soon as my plane will land.

4

I don't especially like my current job, but I'm going to stay with this company until I will find something better,

5

I need to know what time the meeting starts. Please be sure to call me as soon as you will find out anything about it.

6

When you will be in Australia next month, are you going to go snorkelling at the Great Barrier Reef)

7

If it won't be cold tomorrow, we'll go to the beach. If it will be cold tomorrow, we'll go to a movie.

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments