Monday 5 October 2020

CHAPTER 1. PRESENT TIME (15) FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

CHAPTER 1. PRESENT TIME

 

EXERCISE 3. Pretest (error analysis): present verbs. (Charts 1-1- 1-6)

Directions: All the sentences contain mistakes. Find and correct the mistakes.

Example: I no like cold weather.

I don't like cold weather.

1

Student at this school.

2

I no living at home right now

3

I be living in this city.

4

I am study English

5

I am not knowing my teacher's name.

6

(supply name) teach our English class

7

She/ He* expect us to be in class on time.

8

We always are coming to class on time.

9

Omar does he going to school?

10

Tom no go to school.

11

My sister don't have a job.

12

Does Anna has a job?

ANSWER KEY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments