Saturday 3 October 2020

CHAPTER 1. PRESENT TIME FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR WORKBOOK

 

FUNDAMENTAL OF ENGLISH GRAMMAR

WORKBOOK

CHAPTER 1. PRESENT TIME

PRACTICEI-SELFSTUDY Interview questions and answers.

Directions: Complete the sentences with appropriate words.

A:

Hi. My name _____ is ____Kunio.

B:

Hi. My _____name_____  is Maria. I glad to meet you.

 

KUNIO:

I ___________ glad to ___________ you, too. Where ___________?

MARIA:

I ___________ from Mexico. Where ___________?

KUNIO:

I ___________ Japan.

MARIA:

Where ___________ living now?

KUNIO:

On Fifth Avenue in ___________ apartment. And you?

MARIA:

I ___________ living in a dorm.

KUNIO:

___________ your field of study?

MARIA:

Business. After I study English, I ___________ going to attend the School of Business Administration. How ___________ you? ___________ your major?

KUNIO:

Chemistry

MARIA:

___________ you like to do in your free time? ___________ you have any hobbies?

KUNIO:

I ___________ to swim. How ___________ you?

MARIA:

I read a lot and I ___________ stamps from all over the world.

KUNIO:

Really? ___________ you like some stamps from Japan?

MARIA:

Sure! That would be great! Thanks.

KUNIO:

I have ___________ write your full name on the board when I introduce ___________ to the class. ___________ do you spell your name?

MARIA:

My first ___________ is Maria. M-A-R-I-A. My last ___________  is Lopez. L-O-P-E-Z.

KUNIO:

My ___________ name is Kunio. K-U-N-1-0. My ___________ name is Akiwa. A-K-I-W-A.

MARIA:

Kunio Akiwa. ___________ that right?

KUNIO:

Yes, it ___________. It's been nice talking with you.

MARIA:

I enjoyed it, too.

PRACTICE 2-GUIDED STUDY Introducing yourself.

Directions: Write answers to the questions. Use your own paper.

1

What is your name?

2

Where are you from?

3

Where are you living?

4

Why are you here (in this city)?

a. Are you a student? If so, what is your major field of study?

b. Do you work? If so, what is your job?

c. Do you have another reason for being here?

5

What do you like to do in your free time?

6

What is your favorite season of the year? Why?

7

What are your three favorite books?

8

Describe your first day at this school.

ANSWER KEY

Practice test 2 (your own answer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comments